||Patriot Services Corp.
2400 Richland St.
Ultra Seal is a blend of different fiber types of cellulosic fiber groups,
filtrate control agents and physical lubricants, not just one primary fiber
type. Both laboratory testing and experience on the rigs continues to prove that
the unique Ultra Seal blend provides consistently superior performance. Every
drilling situation is different, so there is no single answer to loss
circulation problems. Thatís one reason why Ultra Seal is available in three
- Ultra Seal XP is a fine grade material often used as a loss circulation
- Ultra Seal C is a similar product manufactured in a course grade required
for severe or total loss of returns.
- Ultra Seal PLUS is a proprietary blend of fibrous, granular and flake
material designed specifically for massive loss circulation.
- Inhibits seepage loss to the formation, as well as restricting flow into
- Seals off low-pressure zones, which in turn reduces rotary torque and
drill string drag that is present in these differential pressure environments.
- Inhibits flushing of production sands by forming an impermeable barrier at
the sand face.
- Enhances cementing operations by preventing the loss of water from current
slurries as cement is being placed across permeable zones.
Ultra Seal-XP SDS
Back to main page